Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ignore!

Posted by Aisyah at 4:41 AM
Sya dah lama tak hapdet blog

Sya bosan dengan blog Sya, dah lama tak dihias santek2 (tukar layout, background dan segala)

Sya ada masalah nak cerita.

Tapi, tak nak kecah2.

Hanya Allah yang mendengar apa bisikan hati. Allah Maha Mendengar.

Sya serahkan semua pada Dia yang Mencipta Noor Aisyah binti Abd. Wahab.

I want everything goes like it should be. (NORMAL)

Don't messed up with me.


I understand Ibu's body language. 

I understand what ayah have said to me last night.

Really want to ask forgiveness from them.

Ego : High

Dissapointed, frustrated and SENGGUGUT HATI. 

Senggugut hati hasil olahan idea dari budak2 FND@Giatmara.

Just now, I visit HER blog and realize, SOMETHING.

Thanks for that. 

Still depressed with someone. 

I was like, 'WOW! Unbelievable', as I realized that 'in relationship' thing @HER Facebook.

That is the hardest thing I must go through it. *But still want to view HER profile like every day and everytime.

I love someone who always being honest to me.

I hope you are the one who I love!

Just tell me the truth, even you know it will breaks my heart and feelings.

For now, I choose to be an untalkative person.

I feel like want to ask forgiveness from all of you.

Our life not last forever.



Feel like in ENGLISH mode right now. 

Thank you for visiting.

Thank you for reading.

Assalamualaikum~

0 comments:

 

Story of Noor Aisyah Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei