Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mood datang menggila

Posted by Aisyah at 5:59 PM
Hari ni Sya bangun pagi. Bhahaha. Macam lah sebelum ni Sya bangun tengah hari en? Naah~  Selama ni pun paling lambat Sya bangun just around 11a.m.  Sya bangun hari ni pun before 9a.m. Sebabnya, Sya nak kejarkan air yang akan di-STOP-kan after 9a.m. till 9p.m.

  So, as I woke up, I sit on my bed for a minute, may be, just a minute. Looking around with my messy hair. Oh! Crud! There was soo much things to do! Updating my messy room, just because of Atiq's stuffs. We just brought everything from her hostel yesterday. THAT IS WHY my room messed like that.

After realizing those 'things to do', I was like a super-fast F1 car, I take my towel, go to the other room to take my shirts, and go back to my chamber. Suddenly,........ I hear a sound like, "Bedebushh!"... Ouh.. Thats mean, Atiq is in the bathroom. So, I hang up my towel on its place back. Then, I saw Ecot's babies was looking at me at 'meow'ing towards me. I sit in front of 'em and play with them while waiting for Atiq.



  Selepas beberapa minit, Atiq dah habis mandi. So, I rush to the bathroom...


Till now! I updating this entry with my shirts, and I am still in my towel. Because of this lazy bones to go into my room and wear my trousers.. So... Bubbye then....

0 comments:

 

Story of Noor Aisyah Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei