Sunday, August 21, 2011

May be this sounds FUNNY

Posted by Aisyah at 4:04 AM
A day fasting and helps ibu sewing new baju kurung , I am totally not in a good mood.. You see, only about 7 or 8 days till hari raya , and our home still like tongkang pecah.. Ibu was right, "Just hoping for 6 children, I only can smile".  :)  *smile* 

  Actually, this is not what I am going to share about. It's all about heely wedges!! Ouhh!!!!!  All I just wanted to be...is.... higher than my younger sibs.. Especially Atiq Nabaw The O.K.U  Girl.. Huh.. Know what, she just bought a new wedges which is higher than mine!! This is unfair! I was like, "hate!!!" And I wanted to scream out loud!!! Not LOL, but SOL!! 

SOL!!   AAAaaaaaa a a  a a a~~~~ !!!

And now, she is *koya*ing in front of me with her BEAUTIFUL-HIGHEST-WEDGES in the world! Iloike it!! Totally want to get her signature!! Ouhh! Waving2"

Till meet again. Daa~

0 comments:

 

Story of Noor Aisyah Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei